Learn Yoga in a studio setting with a small group. Receive personalised guidance with other beginners.
Who, When & Where:
- Sundays 10am - 11.15am at the Box Hill North Scout Hall with Eveline
- Commencing Sunday 8th March
- The 5 classes will run over 7 weeks - March 8th, 15th & 22nd then break for two weeks and go ahead on April 12th and 19th.
Benefits of the course:
- You'll be part of a small group of the same people each week
- The course caters for any fitness level and age
- Break down the techniques of common poses
- The course will progress each week, following on from the previous class
- Learn how to combine the breath with movement
- Ask questions as you go and clarify your understanding
- Eveline will get around to each student to ensure safety and understanding of alignment
- You will be emailed cheat sheets with diagrams of poses and alignment tips to practice at home
- You will be assigned a home practice
- You will laugh and have fun!
What will be covered:
- Pranayama - Ujjayi breath and other cleansing techniuqes
- Sun salutations
- The warrior poses
- Introduction to inversions
- Introduction to extensions (back bending)
- Hip and shoulder openers
- Dynamic sequences
- De-mystify Yoga
- Mindfulness and Yoga philosophy throughout classes (no theory component though).
- Requests from participants
$100 for 5 weeks
Any missed sessions can be made up at any of the casual classes.