Following on from the core Yoga workshops we will learn how to integrate the core to safely move into inversions. All levels can easily be catered fro in this workshop.
Inversions are considered the gateway to the fountain of youth hereby improving the function of just about all of our major system functions.
From a mental perspective inversions force us to become intimately present immediately. You are not thinking about your problems when you are trying to balance upside down and if you think life s slipping by too quickly – stand on your head for two minutes, it’ll feel like two years.
Inversions are believed to generate the following:
• Improved function of the cardiovascular, lymphatic, nervous, and endocrine systems
• Flood the brain with freshly oxygenated blood, to refresh the brain
• Drain waste fluids of the lower extremities far more effectively than when you are sleeping.
• Facilitate a healthier exchange of nutrients and wastes between cells and capillaries
• Clear areas of congestion
• Give the heart a break by darning blood more quickly to the heart
• Healthier and more effective lung tissue
Students will learn how to set up, align and prepare to invert in:
- Head stand
- Hand stand
- Forearm balance
- Shoulder stand
Students will learn how to use props and the wall to support them in their practice and enable them to progress.
Workshops are a great way to get plenty of one on one instruction as the group is small and everyone is catered for.