Inversions are considered the gateway to the fountain of youth by improving the function of just about all of our major internal systems. From a mental perspective inversions force us to become intimately present immediately. It's pretty difficult to think about your problems when you are upside down and if you think life s slipping by too quickly, stand on your head for two minutes, it’ll feel like two years.
• Improved function of the cardiovascular, lymphatic, nervous, and endocrine systems.
• Flood the brain with freshly oxygenated blood for clarity and focus.
• Drain waste fluids of the lower extremities far more effectively than when you are sleeping.
• Facilitate a healthier exchange of nutrients and wastes between cells and capillaries.
• Clear areas of congestion.
• Give the heart some assistance by using gravity to move blood towards the brain.
• Healthier and more effective lung tissue.
The workshop will cover set up and alignment in or towards:
- Head stand
- Hand stand
- Forearm balance
- Shoulder stand
We will use props and the wall for to support and work through the steps and stages of each inversion. Workshops are a great way to get plenty of one on one instruction as the group is small and everyone is catered for.
Member or concession $44
Non member $55